Friday, September 5, 2008

journal 2

When I came here first, I was nervous because I was not confident with my English skills and I’m not accustomed to speak with foreign people. American school system and whole circumstances different from Korean education system. American classes are really active and brisk but Korean classes are little bit passive.
But, Always the word ‘start’ makes me excited. I tried to make new friends from all over the world. And I tried to improve my English skills. And now this is my second semester in ALP. I think and hope I am better than before. I am not nervous anymore. Sometimes I can’t figure out what the professor talking about but I can enjoy it now. I try to understand it and ask again. Then the professors always answer for me kindly. I really like all professors and teachers. They are fun and helpful for learning English. My classmates are nice too. We can communicate, we can do anything well together, even though we came from different place, have different culture and can’t not speak English like natives.
And there is one more thing. 'we are getting better now!'

1 comment:

Ann's Journal said...

hi! nice to meet you. I hope we will have fun in this semester.