Friday, November 14, 2008

Journal #11

I am going to write about music. I and Sunny are preparing music presentation for our Oral Language class. Our topic is ‘Ballad”. Actually I like all kind of music. I listen rock or hip-hop when I feel depress, sometimes I listen classic or New age music and I like jazz and ballad too. We cannot separate music from our life. There is no one hates music in the world I think. Some of my friends are crazy about music. They say “I can live without music. “
Music has strange power. Music controls our mind and even our life. Music makes us happier, more depress, angrier and more peaceful. One they, I read some article about person who killed herself after listening sad music. I was shock and I listened to that sad music. That song was really strange, weird and I felt scary.
I learned to play the violin when I was young for about 5 years. Of course, my mother forced me to learn it. I hated playing violin at that time but now I feel thanks my mother for forcing me to learn to play the violin, even though I almost forgot how to play the violin… I want to learn to play the Piano recently!!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Hi, Young!!
THank you for your generosity at the presentaion(^^)

No misic, No life(^o^)V