Friday, October 24, 2008

Journal #8

I think my writing is getting better than first. My writing skill was worse than now and I really hated writing but now, I try to write something more and try to enjoy it.
Most improved thing is confidence. I know I am not good at writing especially in English. So I was nervous when I should write something and I didn’t even try to do writing. But now, I am familiar with writing and then I try to write something at least whether it is good or not.
I didn’t know how to organize my writing. So I missed conclusion many times. But it is getting better than first.
The most important thing for better writing is vocabulary and grammar to me. There are lots of words and expressions that I don’t know. Therefore I use same word and expressions over and over again when I writing something. It makes my writing too simple and boring. Grammar is also big problem to me. Even though I have been learning grammar, it is really hard for me. I think that vocabulary and grammar is one of the hardest things to improve for me.
Finally, I think I didn’t do my best for improving my writing But I need to do my best from now. And I hope I can improve my vocabulary and grammar.

No comments: